Winchester Super-X (.30-06 Springfield 165 grain) ammunition has developed a reputation as being hard hitting and reliable. These bullets retain velocity over long ranges and deliver the devastating stopping power you expect in a hunting load. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Features of Winchester SUPER-X RIFLE .30-06 Springfield 165 grain Power-Point Brass Cased Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Power-Point Assures quick and massive knock-down
- Strategic Notching Provides consistent and reliable expansion
- Contoured JacketMaximum expansion performance
- Alloyed Lead Core Increases retained weight for deeper penetration
Is the Winchester SXP a good gun?
What are the ballistics of a 30 06?
What is the best 30-06 ammo?
- Federal Fusion 150-Grain. This is an affordable and highly effective load for deer- and hog-size game. …
- Federal Premium 180-grain Nosler Partition. …
- Winchester Expedition 180-grain AccuBond CT. …
- Buffalo Bore 168-grain Barnes TTSX. …
- Hornady Lite 125-grain SST.
There are no reviews yet.