Underwood Match Grade Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 152 Grain Lehigh Controlled Chaos Lead-Free Box of 20
Underwood Match Grade ammunition is personally hand crafted by Underwood Ballsiticians in small batches and is truly rival to some of the world’s best handloads. Case mouths are deburred, chamfered, and checked before loading. Flash holes are deburred and checked. Powder charges are hand thrown to deliver consistency and accuracy with each shot. Built to the tightest tolerances for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
This energy spike and resulting temporary cavity sends a shock wave through the animal’s circulatory and nervous systems immediately shutting down the functioning of these systems.
- Cases checked for weight variances and a likeness
- Necks and shoulders checked for perfect chamberings
- Brass is cut to exact SAAMI specifications
- Overall length double checked to ensure lands/bullet marriage
- Cartridges are visually inspected, as always, after a precise machine inspection
Made In United States of America