URG-I Complete, Near Clone, 14.5″, 5.56MM
For more than 50 years the famed silhouette of the M16/M4 has only had one major and several minor changes. Barrel lengths and buttstocks have changed, but more or less the evolution of America’s right arm has proceeded apace with each generation of warrior making her their own. In that time, the sight of the M16/M4 in the competent grasp of young Americans has meant hope to countless millions of people around the globe.
With the advent of the USASOC URGI, that quintessentially American silhouette has changed forever. The Geissele Super Modular Rail MK16 handguard, hammer forged barrel, and mid-length gas system work in concert for a package that delivers measurable increases in hit probability. Designed to take the full rigors of the new M855A1 (AB57) ammunition, the USASOC URGI also takes full advantage of its capabilities. Once the USASOC URGI is installed on an existing system, it essentially makes for a brand new weapon. The USASOC URGI is a near-clone of the upper receiver group currently in service with USASOC.
URG-I Complete, Near Clone, 14.5″, 5.56MM Specification
- Mil-Spec M4 Upper Receiver Assembly
- Geissele Reliability Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group
- Geissele Airborne Charging Handle, DDC
- Geissele SMR MK16, DDC, 13.5″
- Geissele 5.56MM 14.5″ GOV profile, CHF, Chrome Lined, Mid-Length Gas, Mag Phos, ChromolyV, 1/7 Twist, Barrel
- Geissele Super Gas Block .750 Low-Profile Gas Block, Pinned (Bombproof Installation)
- SureFire SF4P 4 Prong Flash Hider, Pinned & Welded
- Super 42 Braided Wire Buffer Spring and H1 Buffer Combo INCLUDED!
URG-I Complete, Near Clone, 14.5″, 5.56MM Notes
NFA DISCLAIMER/WARNING: This item contains a permanently pinned and welded muzzle device. This makes the muzzle device an integral part of the barrel to make the barrel meet the 16″ minimum length requirement, and requires no registration or tax stamp from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE). Removal or modification to the muzzle device, will result in converting this item to a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Additional state and local restrictions may apply. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to comply with any and all applicable laws.